In this Tutorial we are going to show you the way to use multiple desktops to allow you to separate programs windows into completely different teams. Microsoft value-addedvirtual desktops to Windows ten for this multi-tasking organization and this can be a way to set it up:
1. Click the Task read icon within the taskbar. it’s like 2 overlapping windows. as an alternative, use the Windows+Tab keyboard route to travel into Task read.
2. Click the New desktop button in the Task View.
Windows will create an additional virtual desktop you can switch to with the Windows+Tab keyboard shortcut.
You can also drag a window from one desktop to another, and switch to the other desktop with the Windows+Tab keyboard shortcut.
Other shortcuts that will make using multiple virtual desktops easier:
● WIN + CTRL + LEFT/RIGHT: Switch to the previous or next desktop
● WIN + CTRL + D: Create a new desktop
● WIN + CTRL + F4: Close the current desktop
It’s a great way to organize and group files and programs based on when and how you need to use them.